Week 3 of the 2022 NFL season kicks off with an AFC North divisional rivalry between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Cleveland Browns. New Caesars Sportsbook users can claim a $1,250 first bet offer for Thursday Night Football with our exclusive promo code STARTFULL. Here’s what you need to know about the new user offer.
Get $1,250 first bet with promo code Caesars Sportsbook STARTFULL
How to Claim Caesars Sportsbook STARTFULL Promo Code
Claiming the Caesars Sportsbook welcome bonus is simple.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook App.
- Sign up for a new account by providing identity verification information such as your name, address, and date of birth.
- Deposit at least $10 and enter Caesars promo code BEGINNING When prompted.
- Place a real money bet worth $10 or more on the Thursday night football game between the Browns and Steelers.
If the first bet you place at Caesars results in a loss, the sportsbook will match 100% of your bet as a free bet with a maximum value of $1,250. This is one of the largest first bet offers in the industry and is a great option for punters who can place a sizeable bet up front. Even if you don’t have a lot of money, knowing that your first bet comes with a “safety net” is never a bad thing.
If your first bet results in a loss, here are some important things to know about Caesars free bet credit.
- The free bet will be awarded to your account within two days after your bet has been settled.
- You have 14 days to use the free bet before it expires and is removed from your account.
- The free bet credit must be used at once. You cannot split your credit over multiple bets. Any unused portion will be removed from your account.
- If you win the bet you place using the free bet credit, only the winnings will be deposited into your account.
- Let’s say you used a $50 free bet credit on the Titans Week 4 spread at odds of -110 and won the bet. Typically, your total payout (bet amount + winnings) would be $95.45. However, with the free bet, you would only receive the winnings, which would be $45.45 in this example.
Caesars Rewards Credits
Caesars $1,250 First Bet Promotion is great if you lose your first bet, but what if you win? The majority online bookmakers with this kind of bonus offer just let you take your winnings and move on. However, Caesars has sweetened the jackpot and is kicking off its Caesars Rewards with 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits®. As long as your first bet with Caesars is worth at least $10, you automatically qualify for reward credits, regardless of the outcome of your bet.
The Caesars Rewards program is widely considered the best in the industry, which is why this is an important part of the Caesars Sportsbook promo code. Going forward, every bet you place will earn you reward credits, win or lose.
Caesars Sportsbook odds for Browns vs. Steelers
|EQUIPMENT||POINT DIFFERENCE||MONEY LINE||TOTAL|
|pittsburgh steelmen||+5 (-110)||More than 38.5 (-110)||+180|
|cleveland browns||-5 (-110)||Less than 38.5 (-110)||-225|
While this certainly isn’t the most appealing matchup for point lovers, according to Caesars Sportsbook, there are only five games with total points of 46 points or more in Week 3. The Browns are coming off an embarrassing Week 2 game in the one left by Joe Flacco and the Jets rack up 400 yards of total offense on their way to 31 points.
The Steelers’ offense ranks near the bottom of the league in just about every metric you can imagine, but their night could be a little easier with Cleveland ruling out defensive ends Jadeveon Clowney and Chase Winovich.
In the last 10 matchups between these two teams with Cleveland at home, the Browns are 5-5 against the spread and the bass has hit seven times.